The eligibility criteria vary for all the BEL recruitment posts. Candidates must ensure the eligibility before applying for the post they are applying. They can check the following eligibility criteria for the mentioned posts which are given below:
• Jr. Engineer/ Software Engineer – Candidates should have B.E/ B.Tech degree in the discipline of Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized university. They must have obtained at least 60% marks in aggregate. Reserved category applicants are relaxed by 10% of marks in aggregate.
• Apprentices/ Jr. Engineer Assistant – Candidates with full time three year diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Information Technology Engineering from AICTE approved university. First class for GEN/ OBC category and pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants.
• Deputy/ Senior Engineer – Candidates should pass M.E/ M.Tech degree in any of the disciplines from govt. recognized university.
Experience – Candidates with minimum post qualification experience in the relevant field will be preferred for the BEL Recruitment.
Age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years of age. The upper age limit will be decided according to the post. There is a relaxation in age for reserved category applicants as per company’s rules. The age limit will be reckoned as on January 01, 2017.
The BEL application form is accepted in both online/offline modes as per the BEL recruitment advertisement. Candidates willing to pursue BEL career have to register on www.bel-india.com.
• Enter the personal, qualification, experience details in the application form.
• Make the payment through net banking/ debit/ credit card or through E-challan at any scheduled bank.
• Verified the entered details and click on the submit button.
• The application fee varies according to the posts the candidate is applying. There is a concession in application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants. The BEL application fee is accepted in online/ offline mode. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
BEL Recruitment Selection Process
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of written test and personal interview. The qualified candidates in the written test will be called for personal interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for next level of the selection process. BEL reserves the right to call only required number of candidates for interview with reference to their qualification/ experience and profile. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of relative performance of the candidates in the written test and personal interview. After that, the candidates will be appointed as a permanent employee of BEL.
Candidates willing to apply for Senior Research Staff post can check the following steps to apply for BEL Recruitment 2017 as mentioned below:
• Go to the official website of BEL i.e. www.bel-india.com
• Click on recruitment advertisement and download the application form in the prescribed format.
• Fill up the personal, educational qualification, post qualification experience & other details in the application form.
• Make the payment of INR- 500 through demand draft drawn on any scheduled bank in the favour of “BEL Central Research” payable at Ghaziabad.
• Send the application form along with the attested copies of required documents to, HR Deputy Manager, Central Research Laboratory, Bharat Electronics Limited, Bharat Nagar Post, Ghaziabad, U.P – 201010
Enclosures to the Application Form
Candidates need to send the attested copies of following documents along with application form as mentioned below:
• Matriculation certificate for proof of age
• Degree and mark sheet of all educational qualification certificates
• Certificate from the previous employer regarding relevant post qualification experience
• Caste/ disability certificate
• Demand draft
The BEL Entrance Exam is an objective type test havingmultiple choice questions on the following:
1. General Aptitude
2. Comprehension/ Passage based questions
3. Data Interpretation
4. Logical Reasoning
5. General Knowledge questions
6. Technical Questions from the subject chosen by thecandidates.