• The applicants applying for BBA/BCA course must have passed HSC (10+2) or any other equivalent examination from any statutory board in India.
• They must be an Indian National.
• The students appearing in the HSC (10+2) or any other equivalent examination is also eligible to apply. But their admission shall be confirmed provided they have completed the aforementioned examination on or before the date of admission to the Institute of their choice.
• The students have to submit their statement of marks at the time of admission and till the submission has been done the admission will remain provisional.
• General, OBC (NCL and NON -NCL)- 45% and SC/S T- 40%.
Every year around the month of February, the application process for BUMAT (Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test) commences. The mode of BUMAT 2017 application process is offline. The BUMAT 2017 application form is available on the official website of BVDU or in the official brochure issued by BVDU. The last date for completion of BUMAT 2017 application process is May 28, 2017.
The applicants can apply to Bachelor of Business administration/Bachelor of computer Application (BBA/BCA) courses in the colleges under Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU) via BUMAT. BVDU acts a conducting body of BUMAT. There is no age limit officially declared by BVDU for BUMAT 2017. However the qualifying examination for the applicants is 10+2 or any equivalent exam from any statutory board of India. The eligibility of applying to BUMAT 2017 is confined only to the Indian students.
BUMAT 2017 Application fee
• The application fee for BUMAT 2017 is Rs.1000 and the cost of brochure is Rs. 200. The mode of payment is offline. The candidates can either pay by cash or via Demand draft in the favour of –“The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune" through any nationalized bank Payable at Pune.
• The last date for submission of BUMAT 2017 application fee along with the submission of BUMAT 2017 application form is May 28, 2017.
BUMAT 2017 Admit Card
• A candidate can obtain the BUMAT 2017 Admit Card both online and offline.
• Mode to obtain BUMAT 2017 admit card Date
• Offline (sent via post by the conducting body BVDU) A few days before BUMAT 2017 examination i.e. June 5, 2017
• Online (By clicking on the BUMAT 2017 admit card link in the official website is www.bvuuniversity.edu.in) June 1, 2015
The BUMAT 2017 examination is to be held on June 5, 2017. It usually contains 200 multiple choice questions divided into 4 sections. The BUMAT 2017 examination will be conducted offline. Further the candidates of the BUMAT examination are assessed for their problem solving skills within a definite time of 2 & ½ hours.
Following are the details of BUMAT 2017 examination.
• Types of sections in BUMAT 2017 question paper: Numerical aptitude, Logical aptitude, Verbal reasoning and Reading comprehension.
• Sectional duration: 37 minutes 5 seconds (approx)
• Type of questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
• Negative marking: No
• Mode of BUMAT 2017 examination: Offline (pen-paper)