For UG Engineering Courses
• The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
• The General Merit candidates should have passed with atleast 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
• Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Note: The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counselling for proving their eligibility vis-a-vis marks scored as evidenced by the original marks card
For UG Architecture Courses
• The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka).
• The candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.
• There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course
• Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit separate application form for counselling as per the notification on COMEDK website (will be made available before counselling)
Note: Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if any, effected by AICTE, VTU, COA or any other competent Regulatory Authorities shall be adopted mutatis mutandis.
Note: Rank Card will be generated only for those candidates who become eligible for admission to undergraduate courses as per the regulations of AICTE / VTU.
• The candidates have to register themselves at www.comedk.org.
• General Instructions for Registration
• All the details asked for in Registration /Application form are Mandatory.
• E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the admission process is completed.
• An Email ID once used for registration online cannot be used again.
• Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at time of registration before CLICKING ON SUBMIT BUTTON and proceeding to application form.
• After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and E mail id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique USER ID and PASSWORD to complete the application process. Click on EDIT button (Right hand top corner) to be directed to Application Form
• CAUTION: ANY ID PROOF OTHER THAN WHAT HAS BEEN DECLARED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR THE TEST / ADMISSION AT COLLEGE LEVEL
• Applicants Unique ID Proof Number: Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected, if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212
COMEDK Exam is based on class 12th Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics syllabus and conducted in online mode.
• Duration: 3 hours.
• For every correct answer: 1 mark
• Physics: 60 Questions
• Chemistry: 60 Questions
• Mathematics: 60 Questions
• Total: 180 Questions
• No negative marking