Candidates have to fulfil all the following criteria:
• GCET 2017 is open to all Indian nationals. Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) cardholders, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) cardholders and Non-Resident Indians (NRI) holding Indian passports are also eligible to apply for admission under the NRI category
• Age: There is no specified age limit, minimum or maximum, for candidates seeking admission to the B.E course
• Academic Qualification: The candidate should have passed class XII examination of the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination
• He or she must have studied English, Physics and Mathematics as the main subjects along with Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science /Biology
• A candidate must have scored minimum 45% aggregate (40% marks for reserved category candidates) marks in 10+2 examinations
• GCET 2017 application process has to be completed in the offline mode. The candidate has to complete the application process and send the completely filled GCET 2017 application form to the office or other defined locations.
• Get a DD of Rs.1500 in favour of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji, Goa.
• Put the completely filled GCET 2017 application form, three identical photographs and the other important documents in an envelope.
• Go to the office at Panaji or other locations defined by the authorities to deposit the GCET application form in person.
• Deposit the GCET 2017 application form at the designated office and get the acknowledgment slip and GCET 2017 admit card.
• The candidate needs to paste two identical photographs in the form, at the locations asked. The photograph must not be older than 3 months. The candidate needs to supply 3 identical photographs with the GCET application form.
Documents to be submitted with the GCET Application Form:
• The candidate needs to supply the following documents with the GCET application form:
• Statement of marks of HSC (Std. XII) or its equivalent examination
• Birth certificate issued by the competent authorities
• Residence proof by competent authorities
• Transfer certificate issued by headmaster/ principal of the institutes
• “Income certificate” issued by the competent authorities.