Candidates need to fulfil all the following criteria:
• Candidates need to ensure fulfilment of their basic minimum qualification as per the eligibility criteria of GPAT 2017 before they register and fill online applications of GPAT.
• As per the eligibility criteria of GPAT, applicant needs to be an Indian citizen, holding B.Pharma degree or appearing in the final year of B.Pharma programme.
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) administered GPAT, being conducted this year for admissions to a number of colleges offering Masters in Pharmacy (M.Phrama) programme and other pharmacy programmes for the academic session 2017-19. The admission process of GPAT 2017 begins with exam notification and beginning of application in the month of November 2017, while the exam was held in January 2017 and declaration of results in the late January. The test-takers will be admitted through a counselling process based on scores of GPAT 2017.
GPAT 2017 application form could be filled online till December 25, 2016, as the applicants needed to register for the online application process of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. Candidates also needed to pay the application fee of requisite amount in any of the online payment system using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. GPAT applicants were advised to keep a copy of the filled application form for future correspondences.
Application fee for GPAT 2017
• General / OBC- Rs. 1400 + Bank transaction charges
• SC- Rs. 700 + Bank transaction charges
• ST- Rs. 700 + Bank transaction charges
• PwD- Rs. 700 + Bank transaction charges
• Female- Rs. 700 + Bank transaction charges
As per GPAT 2017 exam pattern, the exam will be held in online mode
1.125 questions of four marks each
2.Following negative marking policy each incorrect response will lead to deduction of one mark from the total scored marks.
3.The test will be held for three hours (180 minutes).