• For Undergraduate programs: candidates must have passed Class XII with required and related subjects. The minimum age required to apply for the desired course is 17 years. The upper age limit varies as per the course applied.
• For Postgraduate programs: candidates must have cleared or appearing in graduate programs. Candidates with graduate degree in any discipline can apply for IPU CET 2017 PG Programs. The minimum age to apply for PG programs is 21 years.
IPU CET 2017 Eligibility for B.Tech
Minimum 55% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12
Candidate should also pass English exam (core/elective/ functional)
B.Tech./M.Tech. (Dual Degree) (Bio-Technology)
Minimum 55% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology in class 12
Candidate should also pass English exam (core/ elective/ functional)
Lateral Entry (LE) – B.Tech. (B.Sc.)
Minimum 60% in graduation from recognized university
Mathematics as a subject in graduation.
LE – B Tech (Diploma)
The candidates with aggregate 60% in their qualifying examination are considered eligible for the examination. The three year diploma course can be done in any of the following branches:
Computer Engineering Automobile Engineering Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering
Construction Engineering Public Health & Environmental Engineering Electronics & Communication Engineering Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Electronics Engineering Mechanical Engineering Maintenance Engineering Plastic Engineering
Printing Technology Production Engineering Electrical Engineering Tool & Die Making
Note: Candidates holding diploma in Architecture are ineligible for LE to B Tech programme.
Candidate should have obtained minimum 50% in class XII
Candidate should have passed English (core/elective/functional)
Note: Students appearing in class 12 exam must submit documents proving their eligibility by last week of September, 2017 else their admission will be cancelled.
Allied Programmes include the following courses:
• Bachelor of Business Administration
• Bachelor of Business Administration (Banking & Insurance)
• Bachelor of Business Administration (Computer Aided Management)
• Bachelor of Business Administration (Tour and Travel Management)
• Bachelor of Business Administration (Modern Office Management)
The last date to submit the online applications is March 28,2017. Candidates have to submit different applications for each course (ifapplying for more than one course). Candidates need to register with theiremail id.
Application fee for IPU CET 2017 is INR 1000 per applicationor course applied. It can be remitted through online mode only. The initialstep is filling the form and uploading the necessary documents. The steps thatfollow are Fee payment and saving the filled application.
The successful applicants can download their IPU CET 2017Admit Card by using their login credentials. The IP University Entrance Testfor most of the courses is expected to be conducted in April-May, 2017.
• +4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
• -1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Except for MBBS, PGMC and SSMC exam).
• Total Marks will be 600 (Except for MBBS, PGMC and SSMC exam).
• There will be no negative marking in DM/MCH/SSMC exam.