• Nationality- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
• Candidates should have passed class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
• Candidates should also have Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer-Science/Electronics/Biology as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study.
• 45% aggregate marks must be secured in optional subjects.
The entire online application process is in two phases. In the first phase candidates have to fill the details and edit the data. In the second phase candidates have to select the declaration item and pay the application fee.
KCET 2017 Application Fee:
• General Category- Rs.650/-
• SC/ST/OBC Categories- Rs.500/-
• Candidates Residing Outside Karnataka- Rs.750/-
Application fee can be paid via Bank Challan or Demand Draft. DD must be drawn in favour of ‘Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority’, payable at Bangalore.
The questions will be asked from 4 subjects namely Biology,Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Each paper will be of 60 marks. Timeduration of each paper is 80 minutes. Questions will be of objective type. Forevery correct answer 1 mark will be awarded. No negative marking is applicable.