• The candidate must have qualified 10+2 examination or an equivalent.
• The minimum marks to be secured in the 10+2 examination may vary for different law schools.
• The minimum and maximum age requirement also varies according to the needs of different colleges.
Note: A candidate must cross check the requirement specified on the particular college’s website before applying.
The registration process for LSAT India 2017 is available intwo modes- online and offline – and mainly differs in the mode of fee payment.In case of online mode, the candidates can pay the fee for LSAT India using acredit card/debit card/net banking. In case of offline mode, the candidateswill be required to pay the fee by the means of a Demand Draft (DD) / payorder/ banker's cheque.
The step by step process for LSAT India 2017 applicationprocess is given below.
Visit theofficial website and register for LSAT India 2017.
Pay the feeeither online or through offline options.
After theregistration is complete, the candidate will be given a LSAT India RegistrationNumber.
Download theapplication form of the college you wish to apply for from their website.
Fill out theapplication form mentioning the LSAT India Registration Number.
Completedapplications with the fee paid will be accepted given that the candidatesatisfies all eligibility criteria.
The LSATIndia 2017 score of the candidate will be forwarded to all participatingcolleges.
It may benoted that in case a candidate suffers from a vision or mobility impairment,he/she is required to mention that he/she would like assistance during the examin the registration form.
To candidates suffering from vision impairment, a scribewill be allotted. A large-print test may also be provided, taking intoconsideration the severity of the impairment. On the other hand, thosesuffering from mobility impairment will be provided mobility assistance.
LSAT India 2017 (Law School Admission Test) is a national level entrance examination that is conducted for admissions to under graduate law programmes of the best law schools in the country. Law School Admission Council (LSAC) is the body that conducts LSAT for admissions into law schools of United States of America, Canada and several other countries, including India. In India, Pearson VUE conducts the exam on behalf of LSAC.
LSAT India 2017 Exam will be conducted on May 21, 2017. Students are required to apply to the respective institutes quoting their LSAT India Registration Number and based on their LSAT score, they will be considered for admission.
LSAT India 2017 is mainly aimed at testing the reading and verbal reasoning skills of the candidates. It is an offline exam that is conducted in pen and paper mode. The total duration of the exam will be a total of 140 minutes. The question paper will be divided into four major sections and will consist of objective type questions.
• LSAT India 2017 Exam Pattern Highlights
• Mode of exam: Pen and Paper Based
• Duration of exam: 2 hours and 20 minutes
• Format of exam: MCQ or objective type
• Number of sections: 4
• Name of sections- Reading Comprehension (1) - Analytical Reasoning (1) - Logical Reasoning (2)
• Questions per section: Approximately 24
• Marking Scheme: No negative penalty
• Time allotted for each section: 35 minutes but no sectional breaks
• It is recommended to practice solving mock sets