The basic eligibility for MHT CET is that you should be class 12th pass. However, the eligibility criteria vary for different courses as mentioned below:-
For Pharmacy Courses
• Applicant should have completed class 12 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject. For open category, the minimum percentage criteria are 45% and for reserved category, it is 40% .There is no age limit applicable for this course.
• For Allied Health Science Courses: Candidates should be class 12th pass Physics, chemistry, Biology and English as the main subjects. He/ She should be medically fit. Candidate should be born on or after December, 2000.
• On the Registration page, fill up and complete the online form which requires Personal Details and Educational Qualifications.
• Upload scanned copy of Photographs and Signature.
• Download the MHT-CET-2017 Bank Challan.
• 48 Hours after the registration and downloading the Bank Challan, visit any SBI Branch and pay Application Fees.
• 24 Hours after submission of Fees, visit registration page and check if the Bank transaction ID and date of payment have been updated.
• Keep photocopy of Bank challan, MHT-CET-2017 Registration Confirmation Page printout and note the MHT- CET-2017 Registration No. and password.
• When registering for the first time, the candidate will be prompted to enter his/her valid email id, mobile No. and a password on the first login. The candidates hence must have a valid email ID, mobile number which must remain active till the completion of admission process. Candidates simply have to fill in the Personal Details and Educational Qualifications as accurately as possible.
Instruction for uploading photograph and signature:
• It is important that candidates keep a scanned copy of their passport size photograph and signature ready before filling the application form.
• For the photograph, take your recent colour passport size photograph digitally. If the face of the candidate is not clear, the application would be rejected.
• For the signature, the candidate should sign (no capital letters) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
• The file size of both photograph and signature must be 50 kb per file.
The application fees for the MH-CET exam could be paid in the following manner:
• Candidates will have to download and print the MHT CET bank challan on an A4 size paper on a single page. The printed bank challan is in two parts.
• For paying the admission fees, Candidates will have to take this bank challan to any SBI branch after 48 hours of registration.
• At the bank, the candidates will make the payment. The fees for MHT-CET 2017 form is Rs.860/- INR for General Candidates and Rs.660/- INR for Reserved candidates.
• After 24 hours of making the payment, candidates must log into www.mhtcet2017.co.in to complete the registration for MHT CET 2017.
• Total Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
• 200 multiple choice objective questions will be asked in the exam.
• No negative marking for incorrect answers.
• 1 mark will be added for each correct answer