Candidates have to fulfil any one of the following criteria:
• Candidates should have completed or appearing 12th or equivalent examination with Mathematics
• 10+2 (diploma) in any stream
The registration form can be filled and submitted on www.nata.in. Candidates are advised to fill the registration form as per the given instructions. Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression. The NATA registration fee is Rs. 1250/- for all the candidates. Fee payment can be done through online mode (debit/credit card, net banking) or e-challan.
• The NATA exam pattern comprises of three parts, i.e. Mathematics, General Aptitude & Drawing.
• The exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper).Total 62 questions will be asked.
• In Mathematics & General Aptitude section, 2 marks will be given for each correct response.
• The exam duration will be three hours.
• There is no provision of negative marking in this exam.