Candidates have to fulfil all the following criteria:
• Students should have completed the age of 17 as on 31st December of the year of admission.
• Maximum age limit is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
• The reserved categories will be provided relaxation of five years.
• Students must have passed or appearing in 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
• Aadhaar card is mandatory for all the candidates except the ones belonging to Assam, J&K and Meghalaya state.
• Students should be ready with the following details and documents before filling the NEET 2017 Application Form:
1.Personal, academic and address details
2.Recent photograph scanned (size between 10KB to 100KB)
3.Signature scanned (size between 3kb to 20kb)
4.Debit/credit card or payment details
5.Valid Email ID and password.
• NEET Exam 2017 Application fees:
2. SC/ST/PH: Rs.750/-
1.OBC/General: - Rs.2800/- (Rs.1400 + 1400)
2.SC/ST/PH: Rs.2150/- (Rs.750 + 1400)
Number of Questions: 180 multiple choice questions
Language: English or Hindi
Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen-Paper)
Duration: 3 hours
Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.