Candidate should have to fulfil all the following criteria:
• The candidate must have passed Class XII Board or equivalent exam with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer SBC candidates of Rajasthan State)
• The candidate must have taken up Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects in 10+2 and either one of Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science and Biology.
• The date of birth of the candidate must fall on or after October 01, 1990 for them to be eligible. However, in the case of SC, ST and PWD candidates, this limit is relaxed and the date of birth may fall on or after October 01, 1985 for them to be eligible.
• A doctor must declare the candidate medically fit to pursue an Engineering degree and the applicant must satisfy some medical requirements as well to be eligible, such as –
• Height of male candidates should not be less than 1.5 m and of female candidates should not be less than 1.4 m.
• Weight should not be less than 41 kg for male candidates and 37 kg for female candidates.
• For male candidates, chest measurement should not be less than 69 cm with satisfactory limits of expansion and contraction.
• No abnormality should be present in heart and lungs of the candidate.
• Presence of any of Hernia, Hydrocele and Piles would have to be corrected before joining the course.
• The candidate’s vision must be normal. If found defective, it would have to be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye.
• Eyes of the candidate should not suffer from congenital or other diseases. For Mining Engineering courses, the candidate must not be colour-blind.
• Candidate’s ability to hear must be normal and if not, it would have to be corrected.
• Speech of the candidate must be normal.
• Visit the official website of Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
• Click on the link for online registration of RPET 2017
• Provide the requisite details such as name, date of birth, academic qualifications, correspondence address, email and contact
• Upload your photograph and signature according to the specifications mentioned
• Pay the application fee and note the unique transaction id for future reference
• Verify all details filled and make necessary changes if something is wrong
• Take a print out of the final application form and click on submit
Mode of exam: Offline
Format of exam: Objective Typequestions
Duration of exam: 3 hours
Total number of questions: 120
Subjects: Physics, Mathematics,Optional Subject
Question from each section: 40
Language of exam: English and Hindi
Marking Scheme: +1 for each correctanswer, No negative marking for wrong answer