• Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with aggregate 45% with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
• Candidates belonging to the “SC/ST/ OBC/SBC are required to pass the 10+2 examination with an aggregate 40% with Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects.
• Candidates with their date of birth after October 1, 1990 are eligible for RPET Pharmacy 2017.
• In case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Person with Disability (PWD), candidates with their date of birth after October 1, 1985 are eligible for RPET Pharmacy 2017.
• Height: In case of male candidates, candidate must have height more than 1.5 m and in case of female candidates; 1.4 m.
• Weight: The weight of male candidate must be 41 kg and that of female must be atleast 37 kg.
• Chest measurement: This implies to male candidates only. Their chest must be more than 69 cm with proper expansion and contraction.
• Heart and lungs must be normal. Candidates must not be suffering from Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles, etc.
• Vision: If there is any defect in vision then it must be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye. Candidate should not be suffering from colour blindness. And eye should be free from other diseases.
• Hearing: Candidate must have normal hearing. In case of any defect, it must be corrected.
• Speech: The speech of the candidate should be normal. Candidate should not stammer.
• Domicile Criteria
• RPET Pharmacy 2017 is open to candidates of Rajasthan only. So candidates will also be ascertained on the basis of domicile criteria as well which is as follows:
• Domicile category A: The candidate himself or the parents must be the bonafide residents of Rajasthan.
• Domicile category B: Candidate must have studied continuously for three years including the year in which he has passed the qualifying examination.
• Domicile category C: Candidate must be the pupil of any serving employee of Government of Rajasthan/ Undertakings/ Corporations/ Improvement Trusts/ Municipal Boards/ Panchayat Samities / Co-operative Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan/ Statutory Bodies and Corporations formed under the Indian Companies Act incorporated in Rajasthan OR Candidate must be the pupil of any employee of universities in Rajasthan or the Rajasthan board OR Candidate must be the pupil of any employee of Central Government or Institutions of the Central Government including Public Sector Undertakings OR Candidate must be the pupil of any employee Rajasthan origin.
• Candidates are required to fill the application form which is available online only.
• Then upload passport size photograph and signature in .jpeg format.
• The login details like Challan No., Token code/transaction no, DOB, mother’s name and other personal details must be kept confidential by the candidate.
• After filling the form online, candidate is required to take a print out of the form. Till the time print id not taken, any changes can be made in the form.
• Candidate must pay the fee properly as per the mode available.
• Candidate can contact at the following address in case of any query.
• Coordinator, REAP-2016,
Old Computer Centre, Near Canteen,
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota Akelgargh, Rawatbhata Road,
KOTA (Rajasthan) – 324010
Land line No: 0744-2473862, 9772160321
• Scanned passport size photo in .jpeg format with size less than 100kb
• Scanned signature in .jpeg format with size less than 50kb.
• Mark sheets of X, XI and XII examination.
• Mark sheet of JEE main score card.
• Documents related to domicile of Rajasthan and reservation category
• Cost of the application form is Rs 700/- which can be paid through e-mitra kiosk desk. After the last date application form is acceptable only if late fee is paid along with it.
• Exam type: Objective type
• Negative marking: No
• Time duration: 3 hours
• Total sections: 3
• Marks per section: 40
• Total marks: 120
• Total number of questions: 120