• SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test), is meant for candidates aspiring to get admission into the MBA programs offered by various institutes of Symbiosis International University. However, candidates have to meet the Eligibility of SNAP prior to the Application process for SNAP 2016. SNAP Registration Form 2016 is available from last week of August-2016.
• Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree from a renowned University or Institute scoring at least 50% marks in aggregate at graduation level will be eligible for admission. The minimum marks criteria are relaxed to 45% in case of SC/ST candidates.
• Some courses require particular discipline or subject specialisation. The meticulous Institute which offers such course needs to make sure that the candidate is meeting the requisite eligibility requirements.
• International applicants need to obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). International candidates are those who have studied or completed their graduation or equivalent examinations from a university outside India. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that his/her respective foreign degree is verified by AIU before seeking admission in any programme or course of SIU.
Eligibility Criteria for International Applicants
The International/Foreign Students’ categories are given as under:
Foreign National: Foreign National is a person who permanently resides out of India and does not hold citizenship of India. A candidate must hold a foreign passport and be a citizen of foreign country in order to fall under this category.
Person of Indian Origin (PIO)
Candidates who possess a Person of Indian Origin Card (PIO) if they have a PIO card and are a citizen of any other country than India can apply for admission under than this category.
Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
In order to apply under OCI category, a candidate should have an OCI card and should have the overseas citizenship of India. (Overseas Citizen of India are Persons of Indian Origin of certain categories who migrated from India and acquired citizenship of a foreign country, other than Pakistan and Bangladesh.)
Non-Resident Indian (NRI)
A candidate will be considered to be an NRI if he/she has given the 10+2 or graduation exam from a country outside India. It is compulsory that the candidate should have completed at least one of the 2 qualifying exams outside India.
NOTE: The Postgraduate candidates who come under the purview of NRI category and have given their graduation exams in India should compulsorily give the SNAP Test.
A. SNAP REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Fill in the registration form
2. Upload your latest scanned coloured passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP.
3. Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate
B. MODES OF PAYMENT FOR THE SNAP TEST PROCESS
Pay the non- refundable test fee of Rs.1500/- as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of Test fee.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT CARD
The candidate may pay directly through Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration.
2. ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH NET BANKING
The candidate may transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option after the registration.
3. PAYMENT THROUGH CASH
It is in 3 parts. Pay Rs. 1500/- in cash at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch in your city. Refer to the list of branches on the website. The bank will return two stamped parts of the 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' to the candidate.
Candidates need to keep the Candidate copy as payment receipt. Sign the stamped 'Symbiosis copy' of the 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' and send it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat at the address given in this page.
4. PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT
Obtain a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1500/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of "Symbiosis Test Secretariat" payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in "Make Payment" Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
GRAM: LAVALE, TAL: MULSHI, DIST.: PUNE - 412115
PHONE: 020-39116226/ 27, TELE FAX: 020-39116228
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the payment details and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the payment is authenticated, would you be able to view your Admit card.
Note: Please note that Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be responsible for non-delivery on any delay on the part of courier / postal services.
It is also mandatory to complete institute payment process of desired institute for desired programme before the closing date of payment of the respective institute. Payment towards the institutes and programmes also needs to be done through the SNAP website only snaptest.org.
All disputes between the candidate and the Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Pune city and by Arbitration only.
General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs And Business Scenario
Analytical & Logical Reasoning: 40 Questions