The eligibility criteria for TS PGECET 2017 are devised according to the participating colleges. However there are a common set of TS PGECET 2017 eligibility criteria which the candidates must satisfy. Failing to do so will lead to the rejection of the candidature at any stage of the application or admission processes of the respective participating college. The set of eligibility criteria for admission to the post graduate programs offered through TS PGECET 2017 are stated below:
• Candidates must have obtained 50% marks in group subjects taken together in the qualifying examination. (45% for reserved category).
• However candidates shall fulfil the specific eligibility criteria laid down in the relevant colleges at the time of admissions.
• The candidate should be Indian.
• The Candidate should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh
• The Candidate should satisfy the local/ non-local status requirements as per the regulations of admission of the respective university.
The candidates willing to appear for TS PGECET 2017 can apply for the examination in online mode. There are options of offline payment of the TS PGECET 2017 registration fee. However, the entire TS PGECET 2017 application process has to be completed online. Below are the details of the entire application the candidates can go through before starting to apply for TS PGECET 2017.
• Hall Ticket number of Class 10 or SSC
• A recent coloured passport size photograph in JPEG format (File Size: less than 40 KB)
• Candidate’s signature in blue/black ink on a white paper scanned in a file with JPEG format (File Size: less than 30 KB)
• Fee Payment Details: Transaction ID in case of offline payment at TS Online Kendras or Debit/Credit Card Details in case of online payment.
• SSC / Class 10 or Equivalent Certificate
• Income Certificate of Parents (For Income less than Rs.1.0 lakhs/less than Rs.2.0 lakhs / more than Rs.2.0 lakhs) if applicable
• Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority if applicable
• Special Category Certificate for candidates applying under NCC, PH, Sports, CTS, etc. if applicable
• Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
The students might encounter various discrepancies in the TS PGECET 2017 Admit Card. In case, if any important information is incorrect in the admit card, or there is discrepancy regarding the test center or if the candidates are facing any issues while downloading the TS PGECET Hall Ticket they can contact the respective official authority, the details of which are mentioned below:
CONVENER, TS PGECET -2016
Behind Engineering College Library
Hyderabad - 500 007
Phone: 040-27097124 / 8106591371
Email : email@example.com
TSPGECET is Telangana State Post graduation Engineering Entrance Test conducted every year by Osmania University for giving admission in M. Tech course. GATE qualified candidates are exempted from the entrance test and are considered directly for counselling with special preference over TS PGECET 2017 qualified candidates.
It is very essential for all the appearing candidates to have the complete knowledge about TS PGECET Exam pattern, syllabus, question paper, duration, timings, language and marking scheme.
Number of Questions: 120 questions
Maximum Marks: 120 marks
Duration of test: 2 hours
Language of Question Paper: English
Negative Marking: Not Applicable
Type of questions: Multiple Choices